HR Training for ExpatriateSHARE
This one day HR Training for Expatriate will help the expatriate executives as well as the local counterpart Managers to understand thoroughly of how the HR Functions would help the organization to achieve the company’s goals and objectives and maintain harmonious working atmosphere in the company.
Indonesia is still opened for foreign investment. The government keeps trying to improve and simplify various regulations in order to strengthen the comparative advantage amongst the developing countries in this region, making Indonesia more interesting for investment. Efforts have been made to implement proper regulations including the new Manpower Laws in order to attract foreign investors and bring their investment into Indonesia,
As you are aware of that the Indonesian Government have issued 3 important Manpower Laws, namely Law No. 21/2000 about the Union, Law No. 13/2003 about Manpower and Law No. 2/2004 about the Settlement of Industrial Disputes. These three Manpower Laws made significant changes in the concept and the implementation of how the companies are supposed to manage the work force. However, these three laws did not make as yet the industrial relations system in Indonesia favorable to the investors. There is an indication that these manpower laws would be altered again. Particularly about the termination benefits payment that will be paid to the employees when a termination occurs. The alterations were presented and discussed in the Parliament (DPR). There is no decision made yet so far, and we have been in the uncertainty for nearly four years.
To update you with all the latest issues on manpower laws and regulations, We would like to invite you to a ONE DAY HR Training for Expatriate, where you can get hand on knowledge of how HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT in your company would give you good support and solution to overcome the industrial relations matters that may arise in your company. The resource person will share with you his knowledge, his skills and his long working experience in HRD. He will guide you of how you should drive your HRD Department to support the Senior Executives and Line Managers of your company. Then after that you may expect your HRD becoming your Strategic partner in your organization.
We are pleased to help and guide you or answer your questions should you have any industrial problem in your company. We will give you our professional advice to solve your problem. We trust you will spend your valuable time for this valuable ONE DAY HR Training for Expatriate.
After attending in this one day HR Training for Expatriate, participants are expected to:
- Ensure that all the expatriate executives as well as the local counterpart Managers understand thoroughly of how the HR Functions would help the organization to achieve the company’s goals and objectives and maintain harmonious working atmosphere in the company.
this one day HR Training for Expatriate is intended for:
- Expatriate Executives working in Indonesia, especially those who are dealing directly with the workforce in the company.
- Expatriate Top Executives who are making the company’s policy and procedure in the utilization of workforce.
- All the local partners (Indonesian Managers) of the expatriate Executives working in Indonesia.
HR Training for Expatriate
- 6 HR Management functions.
- HR Road Map.
- Developing HRD Work Program.
- Standard Competencies in HRD.
- KPI (Key Performance Indicators) in HRD.
- The prevailing Manpower Laws about the Union, Manpower and Labor Court..
- Developing Company Policy Manual
- SOP in HRD
- Licenses Related to HRD Functions
- Strike & Lock Out
the schedule for this one day HR Training for Expatriate is
- 15 Februari 2017 | Jakarta
- 15 Maret 2017 | Jakarta
- 19 April 2017 | Jakarta
- 17 Mei 2017 | Jakarta
- 14 Juni 2017 | Jakarta
- 12 Juli 2017 | Jakarta
- 16 Agustus 2017 | Jakarta
- 13 September 2017 | Jakarta
- 13 Oktober 2017 | Jakarta
- 15 November 2017 | Jakarta
- 13 Desember 2017 | Jakarta
Investment fee for this one day HR Training for Expatriate is
- Rp 2.500.000
Course Material: hard copy, soft copy & flash disc, Free Wi-Fi, Certificate, Lunch & Coffee Break, Souvenir & Door Prize
Tertarik dengan training ini?
Silahkan isi formulir permintaan informasi (pra-registrasi) di bawah ini. Formulir ini tidak mengikat, tim kami akan menghubungi Anda kembali untuk memberikan informasi yang lebih detail (brosur lengkap, kepastian waktu & tempat, formulir registrasi, diskon, dll.).
Masih membutuhkan penjelasan?
Hubungi kami lewat telepon, whatsapp & BBM (hanya untuk hari kerja).